Paleo Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
We love our friends at Kinney Lane Foods! A family-run meal delivery service located in Greenwich, CT, these guys are passionate about and committed to bringing healthy, wholesome foods to your doorstep. They’re also excellent chefs and bakers – you won’t even notice that this chocolate banana bread is paleo!
· 2 ripe bananas, mashed
· 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted & cooled
· ¼ cup maple syrup
· 2 eggs at room temperature, whisked gently
· 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
· 1 3/4 cups almond flour
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 2 tablespoons chia seeds
· 1/4 cup cocoa
· 12 pitted dated, processed in food processor
· 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8×8 pan.
2) Mash banana in medium bowl. Add coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla.
3) In separate bowl: Mix together almond flour, baking soda, chia seeds, cocoa powder. Mix into wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
4) Add dates and chocolate chips and mix until incorporated.
5) Bake 40-45 minutes.
6) Sprinkle with dark chocolate chips on top (optional)
7) Let cool entirely before cutting and enjoy!