If you’re celiac or gluten free, put Italy at the top of your to-do list, and then let Jovial Foods take you there!
We spent a recent afternoon at Jovial’s North Stonington offices eating, chatting, and learning about how it all began. Jovial was founded in Italy by husband/wife team Carla and Rodolfo, who embody a true passion for healthy, organic, and authentic ingredients. Years ago, when they discovered wheat sensitivity at the root of their young daughter’s severe medical issues, they embarked on a journey to provide her with safe foods that still offered great taste, texture, and nutrients. They were soon back to enjoying delicious, organic foods using authentic ingredients, and the aptly named Jovial Foods was born. (Gluten free Italy)
Jovial now offers two annual gluten-free getaways to Italy, where you can learn authentic, Italian baking and cooking skills, enjoy the local cuisine, and explore the country – all celiac safe!
Spring Trip: 6/2/18 – 6/9/18
Fall Trip: 10/13/18 – 10/20/18
Each trip includes:
- 8 day/ 7 night accommodations at an 18th Century Tuscan villa in Lucca
- Welcome Dinner prepared by Carla, owner
- 3 hands-on cooking classes followed by lunch or dinner
- Daily breakfast of fresh baked local pies, yogurt, eggs, bread, cereal, etc.
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, wine, bread, pasta, whole grains and local cheeses available in the kitchen at all times.
- Free time to explore the area on your own
- Farewell dinner prepared in collaboration with host and other guests
These trips fill fast – click here for more details or email Heidi Gordon at email@example.com