These chicken nuggets actually look like chicken nuggets and taste like them, too. They’re quick, easy, and they use gluten-free Bisquick. Need we say more? Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker.
3/4 cup GF Bisquick
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons melted butter
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1/2 inch strips or chunks.
- Preheat oven to 450 and spray cookie sheet(with or without foil) with cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick, paprika, cheese, and garlic powder together in a shallow dish.
- Beat eggs in a medium sized bowl. (You can add a splash or two of olive oil to make it go further!)
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into the cheese mixture, and repeat. Place on greased sheet and drizzle with butter. (if you use the olive oil, you may not need/want the butter – your choice)
- Bake 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through, until no longer pink in center.