Foodology in Southington hosts Gluten-Friendly Day on the third Tuesday of every month!
When: Every third Tuesday! !
Where: Foodology Cooking School and Bakery/Cafe, 991 S. Main St. Plantsville, CT 06479 (860)426-9499
What: The ENTIRE bakery is filled with only gluten-free items:
- Chocolate ganache cakes
- Chocolate and vanilla cakes
- Moist pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting
- Warm flourless chocolate cake, with or without vanilla ice cream
- Warm apple crisp with or without vanilla ice cream
- Our famous “brownie bombs”
- Assorted muffins
- Mini cheesecakes
- Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons
- Pina colada macaroons
- Chocolate chip cookies
All items are available on a first come, first served basis, but you can pre-order by emailing Christina Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Foodology is not a dedicated gluten-free facility. However, on Gluten-Friendly Days, they prepare ONLY gluten-free items, significantly reducing the potential for cross-contamination. As always, use your own judgement when eating out, and ask lots of questions. Gluten-Free Connecticut cannot guarantee the safety of any establishment, but we do try to make eating out easier and more delicious!