Gluten Free Connecticut Food Expo!
Gluten Free Connecticut Food Expo
When: Saturday, October 14th, 2017
Where: Doubletree Hotel, 42 Century Drive, Bristol, CT 06010
Tickets available at the door: $10 per person, children under 12 free.
- Come for lunch! We’ll have lots of gluten-free and celiac-friendly foods!
- Sample and purchase gluten-free snacks, treats and eats from up to 50 local and national bakeries, restaurants and more, including The Celiac Epicurean food truck!
- Sit in on talks from local authors, educators, and herbalists (details below)
- Watch a gluten-free cooking demo!
- Price of admission includes a free reusable tote bag already filled with coupons and gluten-free samples from your favorite local and national brands, including Bob’s Red Mill and Pamela’s Products!
- Giveaways and free raffles, including one for an iPad mini and a $100 Whole Foods gift card!
- Tons of free samples to eat and take home!
- 12pm: Lisl Meredith Huebner, RH(AHG), CMA, Dipl.CH, (NCCAOM)
Nationally Board Certified Chinese Herbalist (NCCAOM)
Certified Medicinal Aromatherapist, Advanced Reiki Therapist
Lisl will talk about natural ways to heal the gut and how to keep it healthy!
- 1pm: Colleen Brunetti, M.Ed., C.H.C.
Author of the upcoming children’s book “Aidan the WonderKid Who Could Not be Stopped: A Food Allergy Story,”
Colleen will talk about the ins and outs of raising a child with food allergies. Question and answer session after.
- 2pm: Lauren Siegel, owner of La Piastra Gourmet-To-Go & Catering will show you how to prepare Butternut Squash Quinoa and Pumpkin Turkey Chili – two cozy dishes for those chilly October days! La Piastra was named “Best Gourmet To Go” by Hartford Magazine in 2016 and 2017.
Vendors: contact Abby at email@example.com (We’re nearly full!)
Questions? Email Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org.